KidZBURGH Nursery and Preschool (6 weeks - 5 years)
Our Nursery and Preschool Ministries serve to care for your infants and toddlers in a safe and nurturing environment. Both areas are designed to meet your child’s needs. Our Preschool Ministry is a fun and exciting atmosphere where your kids will learn, create, and worship together. Nursery and Preschool Ministry is available every Sunday.
KidZBURGH Elementary (K - 5th grade)
Kidzburgh Elementary is here to serve your K-5th grade students. During our weekend service, kids get to experience their very own service with worship, a positive message, and fun activities in a safe, friendly and enjoyable atmosphere. Our leaders serve to ensure your kids encounter God, have fun, and feel loved. Kidzburgh Elementary is available every Sunday.
KIDZBURGH Movie theater (All ages)
During the 11 a.m. South Side service ONLY we offer a movie experience for the kids whose parents are serving one service and attending the other. The children will watch an appropriate and wholesome movie in our custom playground/movie theater at the South Side campus. We have popcorn and juice boxes available during the movie.
What Can I Expect?
The safety and security of your children are our top priority. Our check-in and pick-up process is simple, yet efficient. Our goal is for you to enjoy the service, knowing your little one is secure, while having a great time. Here’s what to expect:
Check-In: At your first visit, we will collect some basic information to get to know your children and enter them into our system. Both you and your children will receive a security sticker with a matching code valid only for that day. We ask that both you and your children wear this sticker visibly on clothing until you leave. You can also request additional stickers to label diaper bags, personal items, etc. When dropping off your infant, you will have the opportunity to share any information with one of our leaders that will help in caring for your child, such as feeding and sleeping times.
Enjoy Service: After dropping your children off, relax and enjoy the service! If you are needed in Kidzburgh during the service time, the number on your sticker will be displayed on the screen in the main auditorium. If you see this number displayed, please go to the Kidzburgh registration desk to check with a Kidzburgh leader. Our teams serve to ensure your infants, toddlers and elementary age kids are well taken care of and have a great experience while in our care.
Pick-Up: Pick-up is a breeze. First, you will be asked to show your security sticker prior to entering the secure Kidzburgh area. (Wearing your sticker visibly helps keep this process moving quickly.) A leader will then match the number on your children’s stickers to the number on your sticker prior to releasing them. ***If you happen to misplace your security sticker during service, proper identification will be required for release in order to match you and your child in our system.
That’s it! Getting your kids to Nursery, Preschool and Elementary on Sundays is simple and efficient. We hope to see you and your children this Sunday for worship.
What Do I Need to Bring?
Our serving teams are here to ensure your little ones are well taken care of. Part of making their experience enjoyable is making sure we have everything we need to keep them happy, comforted, and fresh. When packing your child’s diaper bag/backpack, we ask that you please include the following items:
6 Weeks - 2 Years
- Two or three disposable diapers.
- A pacifier or other similar comforting item, should your child need it for additional security.
- A complete change of clothes…just in case.
- A bottle of milk, formula, juice, or water.
- If mothers are nursing please either supply us with pumped milk or plan to come back to feed your infant.
2 Years – 5 Years
- Snacks: We provide light snacks that typically consist of Cheerios or Goldfish and water. We also serve Chex cereal in addition to cheerios for children who have allergies to gluten. If you prefer your child not have this, please let one of our leaders know when you check-in. You are also welcome to pack an alternate snack for your child.
- Back-ups: We know that children at this age can and still do have accidents every now and then. Just in case, we ask that you pack a small bag with a spare change of clothes and diapers or disposable training pants as applicable.
Can I Join the KidZBURGH Team?
Our LifeStone Church families are always growing with lots of little new additions; which means our Kidzburgh serving teams are needing to constantly grow too! There are several opportunities to get involved. We’d love to have you as part of the team!
Here’s how to get involved:
- Attend: Your first step to getting involved is attending a Reach Team Membership Class, held every other Sunday.
- Connect: Connect with our Generations Pastor Ryan Spurlock for a Kidzburgh application.